Friday, October 7, 2011

I haven't written in this blog in forever. School has started up and life is really crazy. I currently am enrolled in 7 classes: Macroeconomics, Abstract Algebra, Differential Equations, Discrete Mathematics, Organizational Behavior, Probability and Statistics for Scientists, and Linear Algebra. I'm also sitting in on a class that is dealing with preparation for the first actuary exam. I do all the homework and take notes and everything, I just don't get a grade for it. So, essentially I am taking 8 classes. Its really tough, but I'm definitely making it work. I'm also working 40 hours a week, sometimes more and applying for graduate school. I volunteer for the Circle Program as well. The girl I'm mentoring is named Miranda. I took her out last month; we went to Fun Spot. We mini golfed, played some arcade games, and then had dinner.

I got my senior pictures done this month. I haven't gotten them in the mail yet, but Cristy put some of them on facebook. I think this one is my favorite so far: 

My life has been extremely busy, but at the same time there isn't really that much to talk about. As far as the challenge goes, I finished up my soda challenge. I also wrote my resume. Laurel and I went to New York City at the end of August. It was fun for the most part, although I didn't get to do a lot of what I was planning to do. We were supposed to walk the Brooklyn Bridge and we never got around to that. We went to the location of Cake Boss, but we didn't go inside because the line was really long, so I haven't counted that in my challenge thus far. 




No comments:

Post a Comment