Monday, July 11, 2011

{1001 days to go}

I had a hard time sleeping last night, and to keep myself occupied, I thought about this project. I decided that I'm going to have a bowl with all the numbers in it. When I feel I can attack another task on top of the ones I'm already doing, I will pick another number out.

I started my day out today by going to the store and getting some stuff I would need for this project. I got a small notebook to start my spending diary in, some post-it notes for Operation Beautiful, and some crayons and a coloring book. I decided that was the first task I wanted to work on (finishing a coloring book).

I did a little bit of coloring in the coloring book, but more importantly, I completed one of my tasks! I tried Chinese food for the first time today. I never thought Chinese food was something I would actually like. Not only did I like it, it is absolutely delicious! To tell you the truth, I'm not even entirely sure what I ate, but it was so good. So, task 84 is complete. I feel like that was a pretty good first day!


"If you think you've reached infinity, add one." ~R. Blake

2 comments:

  1. Chinese food is amazing :] I'm glad you liked it! You've really inspired me and now I wanna do this project to! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it is! I don't know why, but I never thought I would like it. I'm glad and I hope you get the chance to! :)

    ReplyDelete