Friday, July 15, 2011

My sleeping schedule




I saw this picture today on www.iwastesomuchtime.com and it reminded myself so much of me, especially during the school year. I get out of work kind of late, and I never want to go straight to bed, so I end up staying up late and then regret it in the morning.


Not too much is going on today - I'm at work right now. I finally got the motivation to get myself out of bed at a decent time this morning. I was getting into the habit of getting myself up around 9 or 10, just so that I don't sleep my summer away. Well, the last few days I was sleeping until 11 or noon. So, I forced myself to get up today. I also had some motivation to clean, so I did the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen. I started vacuuming the living room, but it still looks terrible because my vacuum sucks. I need to borrow a better one.

Plinky's writing prompt today: Have you ever lived outside the country you were born in?:

I've actually lived outside the country I was born in pretty much my entire life. I was born in Germany and we only lived there for about 6 months, until we moved back into the United States. The only reason I was born there was because my dad was in the army.



"About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all." ~Rita Mae Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment