Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What have I been up to?

I haven't really updated in the last few days, mostly because I haven't had much to say. So, what have I been up to? Mostly working.I started doing Weight Watchers last Wednesday and I've done pretty well with it all week, until today (well, Monday). My days off are tough for me, because I don't make my own dinner or anything, so I'm pretty much eating whatever someone else makes. I weighed myself this morning, but I don't want to say how much I've lost until my official "weigh-in date." In correspondance with that, I also started task number 81, which requires that I don't drink soda for a month. I've made it 6 days so far.

Today, I started my day by grocery shopping. I also got my eyebrows waxed, which is task number 68. I love them, and it wasn't half as bad as I thought it was going to be. My favorite part, is after all the hot wax on your skin and the pain from the pulling, they put this cool lotion on your eyebrows and it feels so good. I came home, put groceries away, went to the dump, and headed over to Johnny and Laurel's. We didn't really do much of anything. I went to the store with Laurel to grab dinner, which was pizza. Later on, we decided to make a trip to the bar. It was nice; we had a couple of drinks and played the card game War. I hadn't played that game in forever. I decided that we need to do that more often. I had a Sex on the Beach and a "Skip & Go Naked." They were both very good, although I enjoyed the Sex on the Beach a bit more. On the way home, we stopped and grabbed some Mike's Hard Lemonade from the gas station. I had one of those when we got home, and we watched No Strings Attached. I love that movie. I did get quite a buzz, and I'm not feeling too well now, but it was fun.

Other than that, I haven't been up to much. I haven't had much motivation to read, although I'm not entirely sure why. Maybe I'll try doing that tomorrow. I'm expecting a lady to come visit me on Wednesday from the Circle Program. The Circle Program is this program for girls with some kind of problem - typically, troubled families. I will be a mentor for a girl in the program, and I'm looking forward to it. It will also help me complete my 24 hours of community service in task 27. I also have a date scheduled for next Monday and I'm pretty excited. His name is Jason. We're going to meet at FunSpot and we're going to go mini golfing, maybe grab something to eat, and walk down by the beach. I'm looking forward to it. That's about all for now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment